January 23, 2013 Leave a comment
Brave and articulate.
America has a black president and famous black people like Muhammad Ali, Oprah and Beyoncé. It has a large black middle-class. Black America makes more money than any country in Africa – even more than Nigeria with its oil or South Africa with its diamonds and gold.
The average black person compared to the average white person in America circa 2010:
- is twice as likely to be out of work;
- needs two more years of education to make the same money;
- has four cents for every dollar a white person has;
- dies four years sooner;
- is six times more likely to be in prison.
Many White Americans see nothing wrong with this. Just like many saw nothing wrong with slavery or Jim Crow.
The three stages of White American racism:
1. Race-based slavery (1660s to 1860s): Whites use guns to steal land in North America and force blacks to…
View original post 400 more words